Thursday 17 March 2016

Addicted to CAS Challenge # 83

I'm quickly popping in with one last post of the day, before I rush off to bed to get warm. Yes, it would seem that you won't be getting many more posts about myself and the kids melting in the sunshine and swimming at the school pool. Autumn well and truly arrived yesterday and its freezing!! I have to admit it is kind of nice because I can snuggle up in bed with the kids for their bedtime stories and its well and truly dark when they need to go to sleep. So the coldness has its good and bad points.


I really wanted to join the Addicted to CAS challenge this time because the idea I had would add to my Christmas Card pile (which was no where near big enough last year) but I got a bit carried away with the amount of gifts:


I die-cut a circle frame from white CS and popped it up on foam tape on my card base. I then stamped all the gifts and the elf on some white CS and coloured using my pencils. Out came my little scissors and I spent forever cutting all of these out. I glued all the gifts to the frame and then popped the elf up on foam tape. The sentiment was then stamped in black and that was that!!

All of these stamps came from Neat and Tangled 'Merry Little Christmas'. The circle die is from Waffle Flower 'Flower Circles Die Set'.

Right, off to my warm bed I go. One more day and its the weekend. Max has his last tennis game on Saturday morning and then I get two Saturdays to sleep in before he starts playing Winter soccer. I said to my Mum that maybe Dave should take him since I took him to every tennis game but I would be missing out then. So will have to rug up and do jumping jacks on the sideline to keep warm!!

Take care
Shona
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Oho, so the crisp, cold weather finally kicked in. But let's talk about this ingenius card you whipped out. All that fussy cutting, A-maz-ing. Do your fingers hurt. Enjoy the coolness & being a Soccer Mom. Also, sharing games sounds good, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oho, so the crisp, cold weather finally kicked in. But let's talk about this ingenius card you whipped out. All that fussy cutting, A-maz-ing. Do your fingers hurt. Enjoy the coolness & being a Soccer Mom. Also, sharing games sounds good, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is nice to get some relief from the heat but no doubt, we'll soon be moaning about the cold again! Great card but oh, so soon to be thinking Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb design! Thank you for sharing with ATCAS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet CAS design, Shona!!! Congrats on Top3 at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are too clever by half, Shona!! I want to be surrounded by a fun wreath of presents!! Congratulations on the Top Three recognition from ATCAS! Enjoy snuggling!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, Santa's been good to that little elf, Shona ... what a brilliant collection of gifts ... so fun and creative! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete