Friday 22 May 2015

The Gossip Column with Taheerah Atchia No. 2 - Geometrics (Take 2)

I'm back with my second card for the Winnie and Walter - The Gossip Column No. 2 with Taheerah Atchia. This time I wanted to add a bit more colour and direction with my card. I spent ages going thru my stamp box and found this stamp that I don't think I've ever used. It was waiting for this moment:


 Unfortunately I have no idea where this stamp came from as it was purchased second hand with no labels. The stamp is only about an inch and a half long of arrows, so I just kept changing where I would start off each line and kept them staggered. The sentiment is from Winnie and Walter 'The Big, the Bold and You'. I cut the panel slightly smaller than the grey card front and popped it up on foam tape. Its a little hard to see the grey as I hadn't realised it would it blend into the background wall of my bedroom..... I also added some sequins from Neat and Tangled for a big of bling.

I'm going to link this to the Little Tangles Challenge # 56 where their theme is:

And also to the Showcase Your Style Challenge # 15 where their theme is:


It's very cold and dreary outside but I need to talk Bella for a walk. I haven't walked her myself for two weeks and I think she misses it alot. So will rug up, take lots of tissues and wander along the riverbank for a while. I've come up with quite a few card designs walking along the river in the past so maybe its just what I need.....

Take care
Shona




4 comments:

  1. Love these colours, Shona and your stamps are perfectly lined up! Love the sequins too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cool, geometric look, Shona ... and a fabulous blend of colours! Hope the walk and all that fresh air helped! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it fabulous when the 'perfect' stamp appears for a challenge? Your arrows are pure delight; perfect for the geometric challenge! I'm marveling at your straight stamping! Eye-catching in every way!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's raining chevrons - totally awesome! Your stamping is spot-on and I love the colours you used too! Thanks for spreading The Gossip on w&w's The Gossip Column!

    ReplyDelete