Saturday 14 December 2019

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps - Girl Friday post #1 for December

Hello there, so glad you stopped by and appreciate you taking time out of your hectic Christmas preparations to visit. I'm ridiculously behind with EVERYTHING and still making Christmas cards but determined to get them posted.



I'm on the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog today with a simple but elegant Christmas card design:


I love using white-on-white for Christmas cards, reminds me of snow, although its actually Summertime in New Zealand. Would love to experience just one White Christmas!!

I started by die-cutting the large star from white CS and smaller star from blue glitter CS using the Stars Fri-Dies. I then die-cut the snowflake from Funky Flakes Fri-Dies twice from white CS.

Using Gina K Connect Glue I glued the blue star on to the white one and then the two snowflakes on top, making sure the snowflake 'arms' weren't overlapping. I then popped it up on the card front with foam tape. I did the same with the sentiment from Snowy Sayings which was silver heat embossed on a strip of white CS.

I loved this design so much I made another one with a different colour and sentiment:



 I hope you like this card design as much as I do and if you just have to get your hands on the products I used today, don't forget to use my special code to save yourself 15%!!


Thanks again for popping in and will see you back here again very soon!!

Take care
Shona
 

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adore the way you juxtaposed that snowflake over that star. This is CAS magic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are stunning Shona... I think one of your best Christmas designs this year :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete