Thursday 12 April 2018

The Cat's Pajamas Challenge #345 - Entry no. 3

I know, I know.....I've already entered two cards in The Cat's Pajamas Challenge but you know what its like when you get new stamps and you can't stop using them!!





As soon as I saw this stamp set I just had to get it, its totally 100% me and how I feel right now:


Ah...that big round tummy....I can totally relate, especially after Easter!! That sentiment makes me smile everytime, I need it on a t-shirt!

I started off by stamping the bunny image (from The Cat's Pajamas 'In Shape') on some white CS and coloured with my pencils. I definitely wanted to have rounded edges in my design so used a Couture Creations circle die to cut out the image. To keep with the 'Spring' challenge theme, I added lots of tiny flowers (from MFT Stamps 'Hog Heaven') and coloured them with pencils too. I blended some Distress Ink 'Salty Ocean' on the card front and put the image on lots of foam tape.

It didn't seem right to have the sentiment all straight edged, so I die-cut a stitched-oval die (from Studio Katia) from black CS and heat embossed the sentiment (from the 'In Shape' stamp set) in white and put on foam tape as well. And of course I had to glue on a few shiny sequins from Neat and Tangled!!

I can hear my oven timer beeping in the background so better go save the chicken! We will be eating dinner in front of the fire tonight, all snuggled up in our pajama's....what a way to end the day....

Take care
Shona
 

2 comments:

  1. So glad you're enjoying these TCP stamps because it is so much fun seeing how you've used them. Love this big eared bunny, he looks comfy. But that sentiment cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha!!! if this is true, I'm in SUCH good shape!! LOve this, Shona, and that darling background!
    =]

    ReplyDelete