Thursday 12 June 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch # 79

I seem to have gone a little 'paper piecing' crazy over the past few days, funny how I go thru phases of creation with different products. I can imagine I will be stamping alot soon though with all my lovely new stamp sets...

This is the brilliant sketch for this weeks challenge at CAS(E) this Sketch. Luckily I had an idea for it straight away after finding a pile of forgotten coloured cardstock in my cupboard...was a bit like xmas finding it all!
Its raining here again (Day 5 of this horrible weather) so I decided to choose some colours that would brighten things up! Basically I cut a long strip from the card and went about placing different colours and widths of cardstock onto it. I then put the strip back in place and adhered at the back.  Simple, bright and happy!

The sentiment is from Kaisercraft 'Hip Hip' and enamel dots from Papervine.

I also going to link this card to Challenge #35 at CAS on Sunday where their theme is 'Paper Piecing'. This is my third entry, they will be getting sick of me!

And I will also link this to Challenge #99 at Addicted to Stamps where their theme is 'Clean and Simple'.

Max is standing beside me pleading for an ice cream (it seems ice cream is still yummy when its freezing and raining outside...) so better finish this off!

Take care
Shona

 

3 comments:

  1. Just a perfect CAS card Shona and I would just enjoy your paper piecing time as I am sure you will soon go to something else! Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like the simplicity of this design; the layers of colours on the panel are fab. Great take on the sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun and pretty card! Love it! Thanks for playing with us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete