Sunday 28 June 2020

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps - Girl Friday post for June #3

Hi everyone, hopefully your finally enjoying the weekend wherever you are in the world and having a lovely time. Its absolutely freezing here in New Zealand and the rain just won't go away, so I'm very happy to be sitting inside making cards.





I wanted to let you know I'm on the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog today with a blog tutorial for this card:


I made an absolute mess and got Distress Oxide ink EVERYWHERE but love how it turned out. You'll find instructions and photos on the blog.

Enjoy your weekend and I'll see you back here again very soon.

Take care
Shona

2 comments:

  1. This frame is truly lovely. You're so clever to come up with ideas for this stencil and each idea looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great result Shona - despite the twists and turns the card took! Love it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete