Sunday 19 August 2018

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps - August New Release - Day 2

Hope you've had a chance to look at all the New Release products from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps!! They are all available to purchase right now and we are spending the next few days introducing them to you with ideas on how to use them.

Today we are introducing Foxy: 





Isn't this the most beautiful stamp image?!! The detail in the drawing is incredible and love the foliage and flowers framing him. He is just divine and definitely one of my favourites from the New Release!!


I decided to stamp him in black ink so you could all see the detail of his fur, which is fabulous for helping with shading etc when colouring him in.

I stamped him with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Strathmore Bristol Smooth CS and coloured the whole image using Altenew Artist Markers. I was going to fussy cut around him but decided to use one end of the largest Bubble Box Fri-dies to shape around the top. 

I found some paint chips that were a similar peachy colour to the flowers and adhered to the card front. I added a big piece of white foam to the back of the panel and put it over top. The sentiment (also from the Foxy stamp set) was heat embossed in gold on some plain vellum and adhered with some double-sided tape. I also glued on some gold and peach sequins from Neat and Tangled.

I'm sure you've fallen in love with this stamp set as much as I have, just make sure when you go to purchase him you use my special code to save yourself 15%, which could then go towards some more stamps or dies!!




So glad you stopped by and I'll see you back here tomorrow with another stamp and die set. The stamps are very cute, you won't want to miss it!!

Take care
Shona
 

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely this is one of my favorites, too. It reminds me of a victorian print. And the way you showcased it is just beautiful with that scalloped mat. Your coloring is gorgeous, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this card! The soft colors you chose! I also really love the top scalloped edging of the front part of the card very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty--I like the colors.

    ReplyDelete