Wednesday 31 January 2018

Ellen Hutson Pin Sights Challenge - Entry #1

Well hello there everybody!! I spent this past weekend at my Mum's place and made a lovely pile of cards for Design Teams and challenges. I suddenly realised that one of the challenges would close soon and turns out it does in 3 hours, so better get this post done quick smart!!





I don't get a chance to join in the Ellen Hutson Pin Sights challenge very often as I only have two of their stamp sets but after seeing these inspiration photos, I knew I had to create something:


Using my trusty MISTI, I stamped the card front using leaves from the EH 'Rustic Botanicals' stamp set, using Mama Elephant 'Mojito' and Waffle Flower 'Chirp Chirp' inks. On a piece of white CS I stamped more of the images using purple, grey and light blue ink pads. I fussy cut them out and arranged behind the sentiment (from EH 'Leading Ladies - Plant Lady by Brandi Kincaid') which was on foam tape. And not a single sequin in sight!!

I'm also going to link this to the Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge where their theme is 'Layer it Up'.



Right, I've got one more entry to show you and hopefully the photo won't give me any trouble. For some reason the photos I take with my cellphone keep going upside down when I put them on my blog post, its driving me insane!! Technology and I have never seen eye-to-eye unfortunately.......

Take care
Shona

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully stamped, Shona!! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Layer It Up” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Know exactly what you mean when you talk about technology...ugh! This card is so lretty. Adore the combo of ink you chose. So fresh & Spring-like.

    ReplyDelete