Saturday 6 January 2018

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps - December 2017 New Release - Day 6

Well, here we are, the 6th and final day of the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps New Release!! Its been an amazing week seeing all your comments about these new products and for me, being blown away by my fellow 'Girl Fridays' use of the new stamps and dies.

We have one more stamp set to share with you, Heart to Heart: 


I don't own many background stamps in my stamp collection, so was extremely happy when I saw this one. It will be perfect for so many occasions, especially Valentines Day!! 

For my card I really wanted to show off the patterns of the stamp and make it the star of the design:


This is such a fab size for a card front and is fantastic for colouring too with all its different shapes and details.

I white heat embossed the stamp on a piece of water colour CS. Since I don't have any daubers, I pinched the blending circle to make a point and added Distress Ink 'Barn Door' to the small hearts. Once they were a deep red, I blended 'Picked Raspberry' over the whole area. After fussy cutting around the edges I popped it on foam tape on the card front.

The 'Friend Fri-die' was die-cut 3x from black CS, stuck together and then over the hearts. I then covered it with Wink of Stella for a bit of sparkle. The rest of the sentiment (from Girlfriend) was stamped in black on a strip of white CS, fussy cut out and then adhered into place. I then glued on a few black half-pearls for a bit more detail, instead of sequins.

If you've fallen in love with this stamp set or any of the new products and intend to have a shopping spree, don't forget to use my special code to save yourself 15%!!





Thanks so much for joining us over the last six days. And if you pop over to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog there's lots of inspiration from the other Girl Fridays and our Guest Designer Amy. I can't wait to see what you all purchased and what you make with them all. Will be keeping an eye out on Facebook, Instagram and the blogging world!

Take care
Shona
 

1 comment:

  1. Gaaaah! You used this newstamp to it's fullest advantage. You've colored it beautifully and the sentiment is perfect.

    ReplyDelete