Tuesday 19 September 2017

2017 Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Yippee!! Thanks to four days of constant rain (which means no gardening) I finally had a chance to create an entry for the 2017 Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!!
 
I don't actually own too many 'coffee' related stamp sets and dies (really must remedy that) but its quite fun trying to find a different way to use what I have. For this card I used a product I haven't touched in months:




Yep, that's right...patterned paper!!!! Its something I love to buy but hardly ever use, hence I've used a rather old Lawn Fawn paper pad. But I love it and I'm so glad I kept hold of it!!

I started off by die-cutting the two mugs using My Favourite Things 'Hugs in a Mug' dies with the Lawn Fawn 'Into the Woods' paper. I wanted a soft 'pumpkin orange' colour behind the mugs so blended Distress Ink 'Spiced Marmalade' on the card front. I was then able to pop the mugs on foam tape, stamp the sentiment also from My Favourite Things 'Hugs in a Mug' stamp set and glue on some Neat and Tangled sequins. Almost makes me wish it was Autumn here again....almost......

I have three other challenges I would like to enter:

TCP Tuesday Challenge #339 



Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge (Clean and Simple)



AAA Card Challenge #99 



That's it for me, I'm off to bed. Love listening to the rain on the roof at night and bedtime is when I get to catch up with what everyone has been putting on Instagram/Facebook etc. Have been loving all the coffee themed cards and projects, so many clever crafters out there in the world. Fingers crossed its still raining tomorrow so I can make some more.......

Take care
Shona
 

23 comments:

  1. Love the pretty fall papers with duo cups, so beautiul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! This is wonderful Shona!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fabulous are those die cut mugs, would love to have one like the woodland scene in real life! Thanks for joining in with the Autumn Colours Challenge at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CAS design, the paper pieced cups are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! Simple and striking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these coffee cups, and the sequins are a great touch.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the papers you used; cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome papers and coffee cups.

    ReplyDelete
  9. the the patterned cups :)
    Thanks so much for sharing :)
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too darn cute...so in love with your pair of beautiful coffee mugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great use of patterned paper. Fabulous card. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  12. totally AWESOME paper pieced mugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These mugs look so warm and inviting. Patterned paper was definitely the way to go. Using it up should keep you busy for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shona, I am so glad you were able to take a break from gardening and play along because OH. MY. GOODNESS....your card is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it! I'd buy that cup!...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Shona, I am beyond happy to see you in our TCP challenge gallery! Your pretty little Fall-flavored cups are adorable! *clink*
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  17. fun card, awesome shading! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  18. Two great cups very snug together.
    Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. All of your elements coordinate so well. Love your autumn colors! Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete