Sunday 13 April 2014

Casology Challenge # 90

I really enjoy doing challenges where there is a 'word' as inspiration because people come up with the most amazing ideas, things I didn't even think of but seem so perfect.
This week's word REALLY had me thinking as I rummaged through my stamps and papers. I didn't have anything that was obvious i.e. ducks, boats etc, so once again I had to come up with something myself.
I found the cloud stamp but didn't have any raindrops and also found the sentiment stamp which was perfect. So thought that maybe I could do tiny hearts for raindrops and have some of them turn into 'happy red' heart raindrops. So that's what happened and it came out just like the picture in my head. Love it!

Its a total CAS card with only the two enamel dots as embellishment. I used Wink of Stella and then some Glossy Accents on the red hearts to make them stand out.

The sentiment is from Kaisercraft 'You!'. The heart is from Lawn Fawn 'Into the Woods' and unfortunately I don't know where the cloud stamp is from as it was purchased second hand. The enamel dots are from Papervine.

I'm off now to do a gardening job to earn some more craft money. Would really love a heat gun to do some embossing but also have my eyes on new stamps and papers and ink pads and and and......my list is pretty huge. Better get digging!!!

Take care
Shona

 

2 comments:

  1. Nice CAS card Shona. Love the heart rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, Shona ... the heart rain's fabulous ... and I love the little pops of red! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete