Wednesday 20 November 2019

Uniquely Creative - Jingle All the Way

Hi everybody!! I can't believe I haven't blogged since November 5th....longest break I've ever had from crafting since I started. I'm a bit worried I won't be able to create anymore but I'm sure it will all come back to me once I start stamping......

While I was away I had one of my blog tutorials posted on the Uniquely Creative Blog using the 'Reindeer Pals' Stamp and Colour Kit. I hadn't made a shaker card for so long and couldn't resist it with a snow globe die set:


I had forgotten how much fun it is to play with shaker cards and even though it took me a while to put all the elements together, it was definitely worth it!!

Pop over to the UE Blog for the tutorial which covers what products I used and has photos to show how it all goes together.

I'll be back here soon with my first post-holiday card, wish me luck!!

Take care
Shona
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a sweet card Shona - I would love to see it IRL with the shaker in action
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you have to know that you're aren't going to forget to craft. Anyone who can make a darling card like this is a crafter, through and through.

    ReplyDelete