Sunday 2 June 2019

CAS-ual Fridays Stamp - Girl Friday post for June #1

Good grief, how did June catch up with us so quickly??! I'm still in shock how quickly this year is disappearing, makes me want to spend every moment with my kids because I feel like I'm going to blink and they will have left home!!





I'm up on the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog today with a 'rainbow creation' to brighten your day:


I hadn't done any ink blending for a while, so thought that this combined with some die-cutting would do the trick!!

I started by die-cutting the stitched oval die (that is included in the 'Huggable Critters'  die set) 9x from white CS. I then used a mini-blending tool and a rainbow of Distress Ink colours to colour each oval. To add a bit of interest I flicked some water on them all and dabbed with a tissue. These were all popped up on foam tape on the card front, with any over-hanging pieces cut off.

I die-cut the 'hello' from the 'Sweet Friends Fri-dies' set 3x from black CS, glued them together and then to the card front. I then covered it with lots of Glossy Accents for shine. The rest of the sentiment (from the 'Bushy Tailed' stamp set) was stamped with Versafine black ink on a strip of white CS and adhered to the card along with some Studio Katia clear jewels.


 Always good to find another way to use your dies and hopefully this will give you some ideas on using your die stash to get your money's worth!!

If you like the look of the products I used today or any others in the CFS Shop don't forget to use my special code to save yourself 15%!!





Thanks so much for coming by and I'll be back with another CAS-ual Fridays Stamps card idea later in the month!!

Take care
Shona

1 comment:

  1. Once again, getting the most out of your dies...another clever, colorful card.

    ReplyDelete