Sunday 22 October 2017

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps - October New Release - Day 4

Woo hoo, its Day 4 of CAS-ual Fridays Stamps October New Release!! I really hope you've enjoyed all the stamp sets and projects you've seen so far and we have one more fabulous stamp set to share with you!

Introducing 'Chanukah': 





This is such a beautiful set with stunning details and design. I immediately imagined the first tag-like image in gold, so used that on my card:


I must have been having a very good 'steady hand' day when I created this one, as I just eye-balled stamping the background stamps. My hands can sometimes shake a lot so all my concentration must have put the shaking in its place!!

I started by gathering together a rainbow of ink pads from Hero Arts and Waffle Flower. I then started at the top and alternated the colours as I stamped the 'Happy Chanukah' under each other on the card front. On a piece of plain vellum I stamped and heat embossed the image in gold and then die-cut it using the co-ordinating size die from the 'Bubble Box Fri-Dies'. This was adhered to the card front using tiny pieces of double-sided tape, placed behind the words to hide them. To finish off I glued on a few gold and blue sequins from Neat and Tangled.


All of the four new stamp sets will be available to purchase on Saturday October 21st. And please use my Girl Friday code if your going to do any shopping, always happy to save you a few dollars as I know how much each dollar is hard to come by these days!!




I hope you liked today stamp set and project, and that you've also been to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog to see the other projects by the amazing Girl Fridays and found out how you can win some prizes for yourself. Looking forward to seeing what you make with these new sets and will be scanning Facebook, your blogs and Instagram to see your gorgeous cards!!

Take care
Shona
 

2 comments:

  1. Clever girl using the stamp repeatedly as your background. Looks terrific especially gronted by the golden embossed sentiment.

    ReplyDelete