Wednesday 14 September 2016

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps - Girl Friday - September

Hi everyone and welcome to my Girl Friday post at CAS-ual Fridays Stamps.



Spring has sprung in New Zealand, there are lots of blossoms coming out and my peonies are beginning to sprout from under the ground. Its such a fabulous time of the year and can't wait for all the flowers to arrive!!  

With 'flowers' in mind I decided to create a floral explosion for my card, cramming as many flowers as I could on my card front:


I'm hoping that in a couple of months my garden will look much like this card!!!

I started off by stamping all the flowers and leaves from the 'Pretty Posies'
stamp set on to some white CS. I made myself comfortable in bed with my laptop and coloured away with my pencils while watching a horror movie (best way to colour!!). The next morning I got up and cut all the flowers out using the matching 'Posies Fri-Dies'. After spending a bit of time working out their placement, I then attached double-sided tape and foam tape to all the flowers and created my 'floral heap'. 

I wanted the sentiment to be very simple (and never have enough birthday cards) so simply stamped the sentiment from the 'Bold Wishes' stamp set in black on white CS and cut it out. This was adhered over the flowers along with some gold sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.






I love this rainbow floral design and hope I've inspired you as well. If your wanting to purchase this stamp set or any other products from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps don't forget to use my special 'Girl Friday' code to save yourself a few dollars!!



Thanks so much for stopping by and look forward to seeing you next month with my next Girl Friday card. Enjoy the rest of your week!!

Take care
Shona

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful cluster of blooms!!! So colorful and happy! I have this stamp set, but haven't inked it up yet. Will do so soon thanks to your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have no idea how you keep coming up with this stuff card after card but I'm so glad you do. Another masterpiece with perfectly placed blooms...and you watch horror films while you color. That's amazing. All my flowers would look like blood and brain matter if I colored while watching them. You never disappoint your followers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have no idea how you keep coming up with this stuff card after card but I'm so glad you do. Another masterpiece with perfectly placed blooms...and you watch horror films while you color. That's amazing. All my flowers would look like blood and brain matter if I colored while watching them. You never disappoint your followers.

    ReplyDelete