Saturday 25 October 2014

CASology Challenge - Week # 118 (second entry)

Yep, I missed one week and couldn't help myself, I just had to make another card!


The cue word at CASology this week certainly made me think a lot about my home and how I want it to be inviting to everyone, especially all the children that we seem to have visiting all the time. So for my second card I decided to embrace the little girl inside me and go with pink!



I decided to grab out my 'house' stencil and go to town with Spun Sugar Distress Ink. I then stamped the sentiment in Versamark Ink and heat embossed in Silver. A few pretty pink sequins and I was finished. Can imagine this one will be living in Phoebe's room!

The stencil is from Teresa Collins 'Basically Essential'. The sentiment is from Rosies Studio. The light pink sequins are from Neat and Tangled and darker pink from Pretty Pink Posh.

Its Labour Day on Monday which means a day off. Well, a day off for people in paid work. We also have a long weekend next weekend as well, so Dave has taken the four days in-between as holidays. He has been wandering around talking about how good it is to have a holiday and putting his feet up to watch his favourite tv programmes. I still seem to be making dinner, doing the washing, cleaning the toilet etc. When does my holiday start???????......I feel a weekend at my Mum's coming on......

Take care
Shona
 

10 comments:

  1. Ah, yes, a mother's work is never done! Take comfort in knowing you are not alone!!! :)

    I adore the pink stenciled house and the sweet embossed image inside...so soft and inviting! You are rocking the cue card this week at CASology! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A real sweeeet card! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really so very cute. I love your choice of the pink color. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week, and I do hope you get a holiday of your own soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! And again, CAS LOVE and the sweet pinks!! YAY ..Thanks again for your wonderful crations for CASology!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your beautiful card Shona - the pink house is adorable:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty little house! (we used to have a pink house just round the corner but the new owners repainted it..... got no idea why lol)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish you could pop here and have a little UK break!! Another purely elegant card...you have gone all classic and sophisticated on us and I love it!! Hope you had a good Labour Day as I am thinking it is nearly over now for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet, love the softness and the sequins you added!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All houses should be pink Shona! Thank you so much for sharing with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete