Tuesday 10 December 2013

Small present cards with Studio Callico

I am loving this new paper pad!! Studio Callico 'Magical Memories' 6x6, its brilliant! This is my favourite small card so far as I also found this lovely thin silver cord at a $3 shop. The paper is so subtle in shade but has so much going on with its pattern.
Another grey and white paper from the same pad. Love the simple pattern and can always add my beloved red rhinestones or stars!!
Finally I used the joy paper which has the 'happy holidays' sentiment at the bottom of its page. Really need to work on my straight lines when cutting. Hopefully that will all be changing soon....

Am about to put in an order for the new We R Memory Keepers Trim and Score Board. My paper trimmer is 10yrs old and shreds paper more than cuts it. I also don't have a score board. So this product is absolutely perfect!! My mother-in-law has given me some money for christmas and decided this morning that this is what I will buy. Hopefully you will notice much more precise folding and cutting in my projects once I receive it.  Am so excited!!

Take care
Shona

 


No comments:

Post a Comment