Thursday 13 May 2021

Reminder: TIME OUT Challenge #187

 Wow, what a week its been!! We've gone from ridiculously warm weather in late Autumn (been sleeping with no blankets at night!!), to overnight suddenly 0 degrees (celcius). Talk about a shock to the system and tomorrow morning we might have our first frost....I'm not ready!!!!


I might need to take a hint from our theme at TIME OUT and keep myself moving to stay warm. This is such a fun challenge theme and the word 'Move' can be interpreted in so many ways. For example you've got body movement, moved by an emotion, maybe moving house.....so many!!

Our Sponsor for this challenge is Topflight Stamps and they are giving the winner a $25 voucher to their store. They have a tonne of products to choose from, I'm super jealous!


I had a completely different idea for the word 'move', its a bit naughty but I love making these sorts of cards:


Can you guess what type of movement I was inspired by??????? If you guessed 'bowel movement' your a winner! I've had this stamp set for months and what could be a better challenge to use them in.

The images are super simple to colour so decided to make a couple of cute note cards instead of one big card. I stamped the images from Simon Says Stamp 'We're like toilet paper' (inspired by COVID toilet paper madness.....) with Versafine Onyx ink on white CS, coloured softly with my Faber Castell Polychromo pencils and fussy cut out.

I created two 3.5 inch square white card bases and adhered squares of black CS on the front. I then popped the images and sentiments on some foam tape for dimension. Instead of pearls I found these cute red resin hearts and little brown bugs (to be little flies) from Loose Lemon Crafts and glued them on. Done!

You have until Wednesday 19th May to link your projects to the TIME OUT challenge and if your needing any help with ideas, pop over to the blog to see what the rest of the Design Team and our talented Guest Designer Milla from Mustesormi have created for you. Can't wait to see all your 'moving' projects in the Gallery!!

And on a personal note, you may have seen the message from Sandie, our fearless leader at TIME OUT, sharing that this is her last challenge with us. I'm going to miss her terribly. She has always been so supportive of myself and everyone on the team, and worked so incredibly hard. It won't be the same without her but I know that the girls and I will give our all to keeping the challenge going, not only for ourselves but also all of you, our super-loyal followers. Thank you Sandie for EVERYTHING!!!xxx

Take care

Shona

 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for your kind words and all he hard work you have put in for Time Out-love you x And what a fab take on the challenge-just made me giggle so much, bet no one else thought of that!! And like you used black as the base...maybe brown would have made me giggle more!! Super and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tribute to Sandie. She's such a good person and I can see she appreciated it. Laughed my butt off when I saw these cards Both are so hilarious and well done. Awesome work. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the smile these gave me Shona - love your interpretation of the theme Naughty, but such fun :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just fantastic, Shona. I wish I had thought to use some TP stamps I have had since lock down! Brilliant take on our challenge. Thank you for the smile. And I love your tribute to Sandie...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best thing about going to the gym is that you are surrounded by multiple trainers and experts at any given time. And we will measure key biomarkers of health and performance on the inside to see how it affects you. At the end of the day, creatine holds promise- but your data will let you know it’s the right choice for you. Has your body stopped changing in spite of your best efforts?

    https://www.offerplox.com/uly-cbd-gummies/

    https://www.offerplox.com/x-melt-keto/
    https://www.offerplox.com/regal-keto-reviews/
    https://www.offerplox.com/apple-keto-gummies-au/
    https://www.supplementz.org/organixx-cbd-gummies/
    https://www.supplementz.org/ultra-proven/
    https://www.supplementz.org/le-regime-keto-avis/

    ReplyDelete