Saturday 31 October 2020

Uniquely Creative - October Mini Stamp and Colour Kit - Naughty or Nice

 Hi there!! Blogging twice in one day...whats going on?? Even though I haven't been making any where near as many cards as I used to lately, I do have a pile of cards sitting beside my computer waiting patiently to be shared with you all.


This months Mini Stamp and Colour Kit 'Naughty or Nice' from Uniquely Creative has been incredibly popular and already sold out but you have the option to be notified when its back in stock. I totally understand why everyone loves it, the colour scheme is gorgeous, as are the stamps and added extra's. This card uses some items from the kit along with one of the extra stamp sets:


Gotta have some sparkle on your Christmas cards and this silver glitter cardstock is even more spectacular in person!

I started off by stamping the image from the optional extra stamp set 'O Christmas Tree'  on white CS using Gina K Amalgam Black ink and colouring with my Altenew Artist Markers. I then used the 'O Christmas Tree Fussy Cutting Die' to cut it out.

To create a background for the tree I used the largest frame from the 'Frames Die Set' with patterned paper from the kit. I also die-cut it another two times from white CS. I glued the frames together with Gina K Connect Glue and then used the die again on some American Crafts Silver Glitter CS. I glued the frame to the card front and then inset the glitter panel. The tree was popped up on foam tape, as well as the sentiment which is from the sentiment sheets in the kit. I also used a 'Clear Sparkle Brush' to add some more glitter to the tree star and bows on the presents.

I'm going to link this to the Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge where their theme is 'Anything Goes'. This is my third entry.


I have a few more cards to show you from this kit, so will be back to do that soon. Enjoy your weekend (when it finally arrives) and hope you get some time to craft!

Take care

Shona 

1 comment:

  1. The coloring on this card is exceptional. You continue to be an A-MAZ-ING cardmaker.

    ReplyDelete