Friday 6 December 2019

Uniquely Creative - Design Team Blog Tutorial - Warmest Holiday Greetings

Hi everyone. Its been another crazy week here with so much more to do. I have a list a mile long and gradually trying to work through it but as I cross each thing off, I seem to add five more.....gotta love this time of year!!

 I just wanted to let you know that I'm on the Uniquely Creative Blog  this week with a tutorial for this card:


This was created with the Uniquely Creative 'Aussie Christmas' Stamp and Colour Mini Kit released last month. Its such a cute set and will be giving all the cards I created to my Mum to use as she's originally from Australia and still '100% Aussie'!!!! 

My tutorial has lots of photos and details of all the products I used including the Altenew Artist Marker colours.  Hope you have a chance to check it out and so different to see no snow on a Christmas card!!

Take care
Shona
 

2 comments:

  1. This is simply adorable. Incredibly cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous and very cute card Shona. I know the feeling of time moving way faster than me!!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete