Wednesday 15 January 2014

Beautiful pattern paper

On Friday my husband and I took the kids and his visiting mother-in-law to Nelson for the day. Was fantastic to have a look around and we even went to Tahuna Beach. The water was so warm it was like being in Fiji!! 

On the way home I managed to get a few minutes to pop into Spotlight to have a look at their craft section. That's where I spotted a beautiful sheet of scrapbook paper by Bella! At Last Paperz (which I had never heard of before). Its called Wild Thing and has the most beautiful pearl-like shimmer to it, I couldn't resist buying a few sheets.

I sat down with it yesterday to make a card. I didn't want to put anything over the pattern, so this is what I came up with:
Have had this peachy coloured washi tape for months and never used it. It matched perfectly! Also found I had peachy coloured enamel dots, so this paper was definitely meant to be in my hands.

I really love how it turned out and even the kids think its beautiful. Will see if I can sneak in some more craft time today. Rather hard being the holidays but can use the excuse that I need to make a birthday card for my Mum (Nana) for Friday, so wish me luck!!

Take care
Shona

 

No comments:

Post a Comment